Make Your Own Face Mask Kit
£14.96 (£17.95 inc. VAT)
This Oatmeal, Clay and Rose face mask kit gives you the freedom to mix up a fresh and natural face mask every time your skin needs a little love; without the need for preservatives or refrigeration.
We will provide you with all the ingredients, plus a little pot to store it in, and a label that contains all the crucial information about how to use it, but also leaves you space to get creative and personalise it either for yourself or a gift.
Bentonite clay is a wonderful natural ingredient, which is formed after volcanic ash has weathered and aged in the presence of water. The reason it is so great for your skin, is down to its electromagnetic charge, which helps draw toxins out of your body, whilst putting minerals back in at the same time. This charge only happens when mixed with water, or in this instance, the gorgeous natural Rose Water included in your kit.
Along with the clay and water, we have included ground oatmeal, which you may think is more commonly found in porridge or flapjacks, but is actually another great product for your skin! Oatmeal is naturally absorbent, so it will help to gently draw out excess oils from your skins pores, without being too harsh or drying.
Personalise Your Kit:
To make it just that bit more special, you can even personalise the label on the outer box, simply enter the name or message you want in the personalisation box and we’ll print it out for you! If you don’t wish to personalise it, just leave it as it is.
Bentonite Clay, Ground Oatmeal, Rose Water, Empty pot, Wooden Spoon, Label, Full Instructions
You could even add extra things each time you make a mask, like honey, mashed banana or yoghurt.
Each kit will make enough for approx. 10 uses.
– Never use anything metallic to mix the mask, this will affect its efficacy
– Once you have mixed your clay and oatmeal with water, use immediately. We only recommend mixing a small amount as and when you want to use it.
– You will feel a pulling and tightening sensation as the mask starts to work.
– Slight redness of the skin is normal and should disappear in about 30 minutes.
– If more than slight reddening occurs, discontinue use and seek medical assistance.
– We recommend you carry out a patch test before use.
None of our ingredients or raw materials are tested on animals. And all products meet EU safety regulations.
Full instructions are included in the kit.
Dimensions of Box: Length: 150mm x Depth: 100mm x Height: 80mm